CARE OF JEWELRY
Jewelry should be washed in warm water with Ph neutral soap. You may use a soft toothbrush, and dry it with a soft cloth.
STONES AND PEARLS
Jewelry with gems and pearls are especially delicate. You should occasionally check the settings to see that there is no danger of losing them. You should have the pearl string changes when you notice it is beginning to deteriorate.
HOW TO STORE YOUR JEWELRY
Your jewelry should be kept separately and stored in soft cloths so as not to get scratched. Aristocrazy cases are ideal for storing the jewelry and to keep them in good condition.
The following simple recommendations will help you care for your jewelry:
- - Do not wear it when participating in sports or dangerous activities.
- - Avoid contact with cosmetic or domestic products which might alter the color of the jewelry.
- - You should check frequently that clasps are in good condition.
- - Do not expose jewelry to abrupt changes in temperature.
- - Make sure the chains are closed and flat so that knots do not form.
There are specialized personnel in our stores and our Customer Service Department (email@example.com and by calling 902106883 (Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 2:30 pm and from 3:30 to 8:00 pm GTM+1) who can advise you on the proper care of your jewelry.