1. WHY REGISTER?
2. DO I HAVE TO REGISTER TO MAKE A PURCHASE?
3. WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF BUYING ONLINE?
4. CAN YOU BUY FROM ANYWHERE?
5. ARE THE PRICES IN THE ONLINE STORE THE SAME AS THE ONES IN MY USUAL ARISTOCRAZY STORE?
6. CAN I SEND MY ORDER TO SOMEONE ELSE?
7. HOW CAN I CHECK THAT MY PURCHASE HAS GONE THROUGH CORRECTLY?
8. WHAT ARE THE DELIVERY TIMES?
9. HOW DO I ORGANISE A RETURN?
10. WILL THE PRODUCT I AM BUYING BE THE SAME AS THE ONE IN THE PHOTOGRAPH?
11. WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I RECEIVE A FAULTY PRODUCT OR ONE THAT IS DIFFERENT TO WHAT I ORDERED?
12. HOW LONG IS THE GUARANTEE ON ARISTOCRAZY PRODUCTS?
13. WHAT AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEE DO ARISTOCRAZY PRODUCTS HAVE?
14. WHAT IS A CARAT/KARAT?
15. WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA FOR EVALUATING THE QUALITY OF A DIAMOND?
16. CAN I OPEN MY OWN ARISTOCRAZY STORE?
17. DO THE ARISTOCRAZY JEWELS CONTAIN NICKEL?
Although you can make purchases without having to register, the registration option will let you: browse our website more easily, save your favourite products, add different delivery addresses in your personal account, and monitor your orders.
You don’t have to register on the website to make your purchase. But, you have to provide the information required by law: name, surname(s), email, phone number and address.
Besides being able to have easy access to Aristocrazy products from anywhere, you can find special offers and get information about the latest news from Aristocrazy.
You can see the list of countries where we deliver orders in the terms and conditions section of our website, here.
The prices in the online store are exactly the same as the ones offered at all our stores.
If you’d like, you can send your order as a gift to someone else. You have to state this during the purchase process. We always send our jewelry in a special package, which is ideal as a gift.
We always send an email to confirm that the purchase has gone through correctly. You’ll also get a second email, to tell you when your order has been dispatched. If you don’t receive these communications, send us an email to email@example.com or call us on +34 902 106 883 or +34 91 436 13 67 (opening times: Monday to Thursday, from 9am to 6pm, and Friday from 9am to 2pm). We’ll get back to you as quickly as possible to resolve the incident.
Dispatch and delivery times vary between countries. You can see them on this list:
|Czech Republic||5-9 days|
To manage your return, log in to your personal account, select the order and items to return, and tell us why you want to return the item. You have to send us your request before 14 days have passed following receipt of the order, to the following address:
ARISTOCRAZY, Calle Serrano 27, 1ºD, 28010, Madrid.
The photographs shown on the website are accurate depictions of the products. But, it’s important to remember that these are high-quality photographs that aim to show every detail of each piece. Sometimes, the customer may find differences in products where the raw materials used and the manufacturing process influence the final result. Like, for instance, products made using artisanal methods. On occasion, there may be differences in the colours and details, depending on the monitor you use to view our website.
In the unlikely event that the product should have a fault or if it isn’t the one you ordered, please log in to your personal account, and fill in and send us the form you’ll find there. We’ll collect your order and deliver your jewelry in the correct conditions as quickly as possible. If you should have any problems, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone us on +34 902 106 883 or +34 91 436 13 67 (opening times: Monday to Thursday, from 9am to 6pm, and Friday from 9am to 2pm). We’ll get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
All Aristocrazy jewelry and watches come with a two-year guarantee following the date of purchase against manufacturing faults and hidden defects.
At Aristocrazy, we create and develop our own designs, managing and taking care of the end-to-end creation process, and working with our craftspeople. Aristocrazy uses only fine metals to manufacture its jewelry. All pieces are made of sterling silver, with a range of finishes: 18-carat yellow or rose gold and rhodium.
Aristocrazy uses only natural diamonds (GIA certified) and gemstones, like sapphire, ruby, quartz, black spinel, and others.
In the world of jewelry, the term “carat” can refer to two different things. With regard to gemstones, a carat is a unit of weight equivalent to 200 mg, that is, a fifth of a gram. When talking about gold, a carat is a form of alloy, and it refers to the purity of the gold. This measurement is a 24th of the total mass of the alloy. Generally speaking, the most common alloys are 585 thousandths, which corresponds to 14-carat gold (14/24); 750 thousandths, or 18-carat gold (18/24); and 1,000 thousandths, which is 24-carat gold (24/24). For technical reasons, 999 thousandths is accepted as 24-carat gold. The symbol for a carat is normally K or ct.
Each diamond is unique. But, all diamonds share certain characteristics that enable us to buy them and evaluate them. These characteristics are known as the “4 Cs”: COLOUR, CLARITY, CUT and CARATS.
- Colour: Diamonds can be anything from white to slightly yellow. Colour is a determining factor in the value of a diamond. The less colour in a diamond, the greater its value. The GIA colour scale goes from D (exceptionally white) to Z (pale yellow).
- Clarity: The internal imperfections in a diamond are called inclusions. The presence or absence of inclusions determines the clarity grade of the diamond and, consequently, its value. The size and position of the inclusions in the stone also play a very important role in the clarity grade the diamond receives.
- Cut: The quality of a diamond’s cut is determined by its proportions. The better a diamond’s proportioning, the more light it will reflect and the more it will shine.
- Carats: The carat is the precision unit used to weigh diamonds. One carat is 0.2 g.
To request more information about franchises, email us at email@example.com.
The Dept. of Quality of Aristocrazy certifies that the jewelry manufactured under the Aristocrazy brand respects the European regulation UNI EN 1811: 2011 that regulates the release of nickel in pieces of jewelry. All the alloys used in the manufacture of Aristocrazy jewelry comply with the regulations and are subjected to quality controls for their correct certification. This regulation, later revised in 2011, was approved in 1998 by all the member states of the European Union, with the objective of regulating control methods to simulate the release of nickel in all pieces of jewelry that are inserted into parts of the human body, as well as pieces that are designed for prolonged contact with the skin, with the objective of defining safe nickel use limits to be used in the jewelry industry.