Subscribe and use the code PC1023 to get -10% on your first purchase and get early access to all our news and exclusive benefits.
Tips for your jewelry
We want your jewelry to last forever. Follow our tips to extend their life and get the most out of them.
- Before wearing your jewelry, check the closure and setting of the stones to avoid loss.
- Handle your jewelry with care.
- Protects jewelry from impacts, even the diamond can break or rub in case of repeated knocks or impacts.
- Avoid contact of your jewelry with perfume, creams, cosmetics, cleaning products and other chemical substances.
- Remove jewelry when showering or washing your hands.
- Do not bathe with your jewelry in the sea or the pool; Salt water and chlorine can damage them, causing them to lose their shine.
- Clean your jewelry regularly with a chamois. If they have stones, for optimal cleaning, cleaning should be done using the ultrasound technique.
- Once a year, take your jewelry to your nearest store to have it inspected, cleaned and given that unique shine again with a bath for silver pieces and a polish for gold pieces.
How to store your jewelry?
- Do not leave your jewelry in a pile, avoiding scratches.
- It is advisable to store your jewelry in a velvet bag.
- Store them in a cool, dry place, away from humid places.
Tips for your watches
- If it is not watertight, we recommend not getting the watch wet.
- Avoid contact of the watch with perfume, creams, cosmetics, cleaning products and other chemical substances.
- Do not wear bracelets on the same wrist and try not to sleep with it so as not to scratch it.
- We recommend a control of our watches between the first and second year to verify the operation of the battery and machinery and check its hermeticity.
- Clean the watch face and case regularly.
- Know the materials of your watch for proper sanitation.
How to store your watches?
- Store your watch in its original box or in a special case for this purpose.
- Do not leave your watch with other jewelry stacked, avoiding scratches.